Sunday, May 10, 2009

Miles this week - Big Fat Zero


Just back from a week in Mallorca, which was full of cyclists, but not me. The only pedalling I did was on a pedalo, although I did maintain a high cadence throughout - much to the amusement of the kids!


A large number of the cyclists I saw seemed to spend most of their time sitting in bars and cafes in their cycling gear. I think London to Paris may involve a fair bit of that.


Did manage a fairly intense walk with some steep climbs and some very impressive overhanging cliffs - see photo - the GPS of the climb is here - http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/8183202


Hopefully back on the bike Wednesday - just the small matter of the play off semi-final second leg tomorrow night - COME ON YOU BLADES!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bit of time chilling in a cafe - I figure as we are cyclists we have earned it! Good luck with your London to Paris I have heard plenty of good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the cake stop, although I'm willing to give the croissant stop a try!

    ReplyDelete